Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zoe & Chloe

Three weeks before Christmas I had the idea of getting my husband a gift card to the Animal shelter for Christmas. He had been wanting to get a cat. So I was looking on pet finder and ran across a shelter that had 2 red tabby's which was just what he wanted, they had a deal going on until Christmas I couldn't turn down. So I asked my hubby  if he wanted to go ahead and pick one out now instead of going to get a gift card and going back to pick out a cat. So the deal was if you donate a new toy for toys for totes you could adopt a cat for $20! Which is an awesome deal when the cat has had all its shots, microchipped, and spayed. So off we went to get some toys. We came back and walked in the room with the kittens and they had a set of siblings that were red and a set that had a red tabby and a brown tabby. The moment the brown tabby looked up at me I knew I had to have her, and of course my husband and son loved the red one. So we bought 4 toys for the kids and bought 2 kittens.  Nothing could make me happier that day than helping kids and saving two kitty's lives at the same time!








Since then I have fell in love with our baby girls. They have such different personality's. Zoe is out going a little wild but request lots of loving. Chloe on the other hand is a little reserved and wants to cuddle only certain time. They have brought so much joy to our house and I couldn't think of a better gift than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, but please be nice :)